I have decided that the only way I'm going to fulfill some of my goals this year is if I list them. I love making lists and crossing them off as they happen. Can I get an Amen?! I've even been known for writing things down that I've already done so that I can cross them off and have an esteem booster. That's okay, by the way...if it makes you feel good, do it!
I have made the following list to ensure that I do them this year. I think it'll be good for me!
Some I've already started...you'll see.
1. Make bread.
New blog design. Make business cards to match new blog design.
Blog design is done! I was so in need for a new look and I think coffee-n-ink looks great! Right? I just need to make my Twitter match and I'm done.
3. Lose weight.
4. Thank you or Thinking of You notes sent to a friend (once a month).
Sent a "you're doing a great job" note to a bloggy friend last week. She was very happy and said it came just at the right time.
5. Have a girl date.
6. Have more Mommy & Me dates with Lovebug.
7. Beach days (summer)
8. Trips to the mountains.
9. Try skiing (or ski diving?)
10. Have tea with my Mom.
11. Date night(s).
12. Finish off General Education requirements and start classes for my major.
13. Make an edible and tasty roast beef.
14. Juice at least once a day.
15. Walk at work during breaks.
16. Take a day or two off by myself.
17. Read 12 books.
18. Make a plant arrangement.
19. Get my hair professionally done.
20. Schedule out time for writing.
So there you have it.
My 20 Wish Project List.
Stop by tomorrow and you'll be able to link up your own 20 Wishes List!
and, shhhh....there's going to be a giveaway!
Aren't you thrilled?!